Shorter post today. Super busy with all the car stuff, work and school. But of course I don't want to leave you hanging 🙂 and I also have a lot of stuff on my mind that I love getting your opinions on.
Yesterday, I made a post about maybe getting a part-time job. A lot of you said just relax, and a lot of you said I should try and find something and come up with extra money ideas.
There are a lot of things out there that I could do. I'm still not sure how much time I would want to dedicate to it though. Once I graduate and get promoted at my work, I'm sure there will be a lot more stress involved and I probably won't want something that takes up too much time.
However, I have no kids or anything, so I know I will have time.
Here's a list of things that I could do:
- Create another blog. I could start being more professional with this and start learning what all the blog terms like SEO and everything really mean, and then apply it to my blog.
- Tutor. I have a lot of people who are always asking me to tutor them, but I always say no. It wouldn't be a bad idea though.
- Work at the tanning salon with my friend. She doesn't make the greatest money, but it's not hard work.
- Bartend. A lot of my friends are bartenders and make decent money. Plus they get free drinks from other bartender friends that we know and free drinks at their bar.
- Volunteer. Yes I wouldn't make any money, but I could finally start volunteering at the animal shelter.
- Retail store. I could maybe ask for my job back at where I used to work, and I'm sure she would say yes. She still loves me.
- Do medical research tests. I would never do this. I hate shots, needles, blood being drawn. But my friend does work at a medical research facility and she's always telling me about the awesome pay they give. This is something I'd never do, but I thought I'd throw it out there for others.
- Find a temp job. Some of you mentioned this, what type of skilled temp jobs are out there that you guys were mentioning?
- Babysit/nanny. I did this when I was much younger, and haven't watched a little kid in forever. But I do remember that the pay was good when I was in middle school. I got paid $10 an hour which was pretty nice.