Today, I want to introduce you to my friend, Harry, the owner and founder of The Rideshare Guy Blog and Podcast.
Harry started driving for Uber and Lyft in 2014, while working as a full-time aerospace engineer. After finding a need in the driver community, he started his website to help drivers like himself. He has since quit his day job to focus on his incredibly successful website that provides drivers with insights and a database of tools to help grow their ridesharing income. Plus, he still drives regularly!
In this interview, you'll learn:
- How Harry got into rideshare driving.
- How much a Lyft or Uber driver can expect to make.
- How Lyft and Uber drivers get paid.
- Whether or not he thinks there's room for more rideshare drivers.
- The positives and negatives of being a driver.
- Tricks to increase profits as a driver.
- The kind of car you'll need.